Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The sayings?

The sayings..... are just true...

Well, There is this things called "the sayings" Not many people know it. But I do... They sayings are two things.

Do you know the "Don't worry it is going to get better" speech will that is a bad saying. You know it will NOT get better. But also you don't want to hear that freaking damn speech again because it all full with lies. Well.. That is a "saying." but not "THE sayings." The sayings are like... "If you are going to be suicidal, lets do it together, I am suicidal too." Well, I am not exactly sure if that is a "The saying." But is half. (At least better than nothing.) "You know you can't trust everyone. You can't let people too close. Which is kind of sad in a way, but it is True." That is the saying.
 Oliver Sykes is so right. A saying is something that will help you cheer you up or brings you down. THE sayings are the truth it doesn't bring up or either down.

"Keep listening to music, cause it gets you through everything, I promise."   Mitch Luker

That quotes is true. I read "The sayings" All day, the truth but it makes me (I don't know about you) if it going to happen more often.



 

3 comments:

  1. MITCH LUKER THOUGH DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you? I just want to know. You have inspired me and makes me keep suriving in this cruel world.

    ReplyDelete