Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bully

Bullying....

                How many of us have experience/seen bullying but don't do anything about it? I know I have. But both experience and seen, But I didn't do anything because I have how can you say it....hmm afraid? Yeah afraid. People think/seen me as brave person. Instead, I am the opposite, they don't know what is inside of me. I am scared all the time. Anyways Well, The last time I saw bullying was in the bathroom. I was going to wash my hand, cause it felt like it was burning. Anyways, I saw a 3 girls in total. 1 was in the floor and two girls was kicking here, The girl on the floor was on the ground.

It broke my heart seeing that. I hide behind on the stalls, The two girls were running away. Why didn't I step in? Oh Yeah, I forgot .... I am afraid

Bullying isn't cool. Why does it exist? Why does people do it? Some many questions unanswered Once again. I can't do anything about it. It's all the stupid bullies out there. Why would they do stupid things like that? I hate it. Programs to stop bullying isn't working good and fast enough. Every victim in bullying has been treated as their were invisible that is so unfair.

If I see bullying again, I will stop it no matter what. I don't care if I get punch, I don't care if I get in trouble. At least I stand up. For all those bullies out there, STOP FREAKING DOING IT! WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT?! STOP IT!

3 comments:

  1. That happen to me.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, if you have anything you want to say please tell me . I am there even though I have a hard day myself just tell me

      Delete