Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heart Broken?

Heart-Broken? Excepted it But it stills hurts

Who ever been heart broken? Except it but it stills hurts? I have many times

Obsessed with a guy/girl? You thought he/she was so perfect. You thought it was dream date you them. Like months later, Break-up. How come you knew this was going to happen like they are so freaking cute. You knew you guys are going to break up. But why does it hurts when you knew you guys are going to break up?

Why does it hurts? I Hate it when it hurts... It is more worse then cutting yourself. Yes, That bad. Like UGH! I just... Mixed emotions. Anger, Sadness but Heartbreak. You still think they are perfect after the "break up". You are just angry cause it end. But you are crying for them because you didn't want it to end. They make my heart just... exploded because of the so many emotions they gave me. I am not usually emotional but if it has anything to involves like someone dying in front of me . I still won't cry. My friends say that I don't seem emotional. Like I don't give or I don't care about anything. Some of it is true. I don't care about mostly everything. If  I had a break-up with someone I will get over it like 2 hours. But it is because that person... someone doesn't make me feel anything special. I haven't ... How can you say it? ... The one? Yeah, The one I really haven't found anyone who is just I am crazy about.

There was this one guy. Who seems so perfect. He ask me out. Of course, I said yes.. But a few months (like 2 months). He broke up with me. I knew this was going to happen. I saw him flirting with some other girls. But he just... MADE ME FEEL.... Ugh! Like the luckiest girl in the world. I had cry for him . Then, looking back to my memories, he was nothing but a jerk. I hate it when some people (Mostly guys) does that. No person should feel that way.

I think I am over it but I still have some feelings for him.......~

2 comments: